From: Memnon Anon <gegendosenfleisch@googlemail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:15:02 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> writes:

> I have some problems with mailing list configuration.
> I wanted to disable mail delivery  and check list via web interface,
> but some how it goes not save the changes I make. I have enabled
> cookies dan it workd with other mailing lists.

Hi Petro,

you do not have to be subscribed to read or send to the list.

,----[ http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-5_2 ]
|     * Subscribe to it at the web interface.
|     * Directly send mail to it. If you are not subscribed, a moderator
|       will look at the message before passing it through to the list.
|     * Read the list on Gmane through a web interface or with a newsreader.
|     * Please read the Feedback section of Org's manual before posting a
|       question, it helps getting useful answer.
`----

Direct link to the web interface
gmane: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode

However, this should work. Let me see ...
When I login to my mailing list membership configuration,
it says

> Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled by
> you.

right at the top of that page iin the second/third paragraph.

And of course Mail delivery is set to Disabled.

So, if you made these settings, save, logout, and log in again, your
changes are lost?

Memnon