Dear Seb, At Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:09:24 +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote: > > Hi Marko, > > Marko Schütz Schmuck wrote: > > I have tried to use BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL instead of setting specific > > sections/environments for the individual levels. If I remove all > > entries from the sectioning part of org-export-latex-classes, `nil' is > > called as a function. If I put anything in the sectioning part of > > org-export-latex-classes those commands are used no matter what I set > > as BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL. > > > > I'd like to use BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL. How to do it properly? > > Normally, there is no need to play with org-export-latex-classes. > > Could you post an ECM (example, complete but minimal) of a presentation you > want to do via Org-Beamer? Please highlight what is the current results and > what you would expect. thanks for your clarification. I had some \usepackages in org-export-latex-classes that I now moved to org-export-latex-packages. I also reverted to org-beamer-sectioning. It seems that does what I was looking for. Thanks for pointing away from org-export-latex-classes. Best regards, Marko