* LaTeX error when using radio tables
@ 2013-04-03 20:16 David Kincaid
From: David Kincaid @ 2013-04-03 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm following the instructions in the user guide in section A.5.2 for using
org-mode table editing in LaTeX. The editing works great and it inserts the
table in the right place. However, I get an error when trying to compile
the file.

Here is the error:

ERROR: Illegal parameter number in definition of \test.

--- TeX said ---
<to be read again>
                   +
l.220 \end{comment}

and my LaTeX code looks like this:

% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL pi-current-data
\begin{tabular}{ll}
Entity & Volume \\
\hline
Practice &  \\
Pet Owner &  \\
Animal &  \\
Transaction &  \\
\end{tabular}
% END RECEIVE ORGTBL pi-current-data
\begin{comment}
#+ORGTBL: SEND pi-current-data orgtbl-to-latex :splice nil :skip 0
   | Entity      | Volume |
   |-------------+--------|
   | Practice    |        |
   | Pet Owner   |        |
   | Animal      |        |
   | Transaction |        |
\end{comment}

does anyone have an idea what is going on?

* Re: LaTeX error when using radio tables
@ 2013-04-03 22:24 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-03 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Kincaid; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi David,

David Kincaid <kincaid.dave@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm following the instructions in the user guide in section A.5.2 for
> using org-mode table editing in LaTeX. The editing works great and it
> inserts the table in the right place. However, I get an error when
> trying to compile the file.
>
> Here is the error:
>
> ERROR: Illegal parameter number in definition of \test.

Can you share more from your file?

 Bastien