Hi, For my CV I'm trying to place a box (div, whatever) at the left edge of the content-div. My org-file looks like - year0–year1 :: FooCorp - note1 - note2 {{{BOL(year½)}}} And I want the ouput to look like: year0–year1 FooCorp - note1 year½ - note2 In the attached example I have the desired output for LaTeX, and the output for html is also fine *as long as you don't zoom*. The issue is that the javascript that I use absolute position in pixels, and the browser doesn't update the location when zooming... Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks, Rasmus -- Together we will make the possible totalllly impossible!