Hi Kaushal, I can reproduce the bug, and you’re right about the cause. I made the attached patch, which seems to get the code back on its feet. But I just sort of fiddled with it until all the lexical scoping warnings from the compiler went away; I have no idea whether it’s correct. The org-list code is a mess, and I think we should hold off on converting it to lexical scoping until it can be refactored in a more dedicated way. Nonetheless I include the patch, in case it’s helpful to anyone. Thanks for the report (and the very easy test case! :) ), -- Aaron Ecay