Clément Pit--Claudel writes: > On 2016-09-06 23:46, Thibault Marin wrote: >>>> I am attaching a patch which allows me to use multiple files with html >>>> export. It creates a combined bibliography file and call bibtex2html on >>>> it. I am not sure this is the best way to address this, so any >>>> suggestion would be welcome. > > Sorry for the late comment. bibtex2html can read from standard input; maybe that would be cleaner? > > Clément. That may be a good idea, it would prevent potential name clashing with the created bib file. Currently, the function creates a -combined.bib file with the content of all bibliography files, then bibtex2html creates -combined.html and -combined_bib.html. Passing the contents via stdin would skip the -combined.bib. We could achieve the same by simply deleting -combined.bib after calling bibtex2html. I personally don't mind leaving the .bib file after processing, but if there is a consensus to limit the side effect, we can do that. As far as the implementation goes, I am not sure what is the best way to get this to work with stdin. In the attached patch (which does *not* work) I tried to use `call-process-region' and dump the bibliography files into a temporary buffer. This complicates the code a little. Alternatively, we could use the `INFILE' parameter from `call-process', but it looks that this would require a file, so it would not change much from the previous patch. Any thoughts?