On Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017 at 14:42, Scott Randby wrote: [...] > I have to agree with Carsten. I use unnumbered table of contents all > the time in web pages. Almost all of my Org files that generate web > pages have the following: > > #+options: num:nil toc:t Ditto. I find a short TOC for web pages very useful and could not figure out why such tables had disappeared from my web pages! > > The change should be reverted. I wish I had paid attention to this > thread. I thought it was about something else. I also hadn't been following this thread and hadn't realised it had morphed into a discussion about toc. Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-573-g09e612