ian martins writes: > John, would you mind if I go ahead and make the change I mentioned and > push it with you as the author? > > On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:00 AM ian martins wrote: >> >> On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 3:55 PM John Herrlin wrote: >> > ian martins writes: >> > > I think the problem was that I was missing static >> > > imports, which you fixed in the first chunk of your patch. I don't >> > > think the rest of the change is necessary. Could you revert the other >> > > chunks and re-test? >> > >> > Thats looks correct! Thanks! >> > >> > Here is a patch with the regexp fix. >> >> That's great. One small change, though. This only allows for a single >> space between "import" and "static" so if someone were to put in two >> it wouldn't work. I actually did the same thing in an earlier version >> and it caused a problem. Since then I went to =(1+ space)= >> everywhere. Could you also move the part that you're adding down to >> the next line. It's not that the line is too long, but it keeps it to >> one thing per line. >> >> The commit message is fine, but the first line shouldn't end in a period. >> >> ref: https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages