Hi, I encountered a bug in test-org-element/cache. The test creates the following Org file with table and runs (org-element-at-point) at the beginning of the second line. The expectation in the test is that we are at the table row, while in reality these are two distinct tables (the "ab" line is a table within "item" list entry): #+begin_center P0 - item P1 | a | b | | c | d | #+end_center I tested with emacs -Q (with no org-element-cache enabled). The return value of (org-element-at-point) is (table (...)). In the test (before inserting "item") the same point has different element: #+begin_center P0 P1 | a | b | | c | d | #+end_center Now, org-element-at-point (correctly) returns (table-row (...)). The master version of the test assumed that element would not change after modification (wrong). Yet, the test was passing with org-element-use-cache enabled (it should have not been). The current patch is fixing the test. Though I am not sure if it should be applied right now. The correct test will fail and org-element also need to be fixed. I do have a fix for org-element, but it is quite complex, not fully ready yet, involves other features, and needs to be discussed carefully. So, I am only submitting the patch for the test for now. Best, Ihor