Hello all, TL;DR: can I have org completely ignore src blocks in non-selected sections during export without using COMMENT? Longer version: I am in the process of writing a book. I prefer to have all the content in one file and use SELECT_TAGS to limit the export (for formatting) to the current section I am working on. I have noticed that all org babel src blocks are processed in some way even if (a) they are not in a selected section and (b) have, for instance, ":eval no-export" set. For some of these blocks, the processing time appears to be quite significant, e.g. if they have a ":var x=somebigtable", but I could be wrong about this, of course. I do not understand why these src blocks are processed at all. Is there some way to stop them being processed? I know I could "comment" out all other sections but that's a lot more work and messy than simply tagging the current section to be selected. Attached is a minimal example. When I export, I see these messages: org-babel-exp process julia at position 162... org-babel-exp process julia at position 384... Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-385-g37d8bc in Emacs 29.0.50