Hello, When exporting the following Org file to Texinfo: - Function: foo_bar arg :: Contents. The part after the underscore is completely skipped: @defun foo Contents. @end defun And, if I export it to HTML, the `bar' part is shown as a subscript, and I don't know if it's intended:
Function: foobar arg
Contents.
Another small detail, which might not be important, is that when exporting to HTML, the description of the function is only wrapped in

tags if it has more than one paragraph. This kind of makes sense, but results in inconsistent spacing when multiple functions are close: Here's a list of functions: - Function: foo arg :: This has multiple paragraphs. Another paragraph. - Function: bar arg :: Just one line. - Function: baz arg :: One line, again. Here's some text after the list. This is not a huge issue, since the user can just add some CSS (which I personally use in my blog): dl.org-dl dd p:nth-child(1) { margin-top: 0px; } dl.org-dl dd p:nth-last-child(1) { margin-bottom: 0px; } Thank you.