Hi Adam Adam Spiers writes: > this was my main motivation for getting a Nokia N810 with > emacs running on it - because I frequently find myself away from the > computer with a few minutes of dead time here or there (travelling > etc.) which I could use for reviewing. That's an old dream of mine. Having a portable Emacs with me, mainly to use org-mode, bbdb, Gnus etc. Is it easy and save to install Emacs on the N810? In that case I will consider spending the money. How about CVS and ssh? (I keep my org-files controlled by CVS to synchronize between different machines.) I would be interested what other people do to have their org-based data available when they are not in front of a computer. Do you use paper? Or a PDA with a compatible application? What else? Greetings, Sven