Sébastien Vauban wrote: >> The Attached patch avoids this bug by removing all text properties from the >> subject (the same is done in org-wl.el). >I've applied your patch. That hinders, indeed, the bug to occur. So, it >perfectly shows you're right about the cause. >Though, the patch you gave me causes me troubles in my Gnus buffers: the >*Group* and *Summary* buffers are now black and white only. All my colors >disappeared... This is indeed the patch's fault. Something I don't completely understand yet, is when and why this kind of side effect occurs. Anyway, attached patch supersedes the last one and should work. It creates and uses a copy of the subject string. HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de