Dan Davison writes: > "David O'Toole" writes: > >> I've got a preliminary patch that adds optional "native" fontification >> for source blocks. It uses the block's declared mode to fontify the >> block text. So now blocks look the way they should, and this opens the >> way to further enhancements. > > Hi David, > > This is great! Here's a patch which allows the src blocks to have > switches and header args, and also uses `org-src-lang-modes' to find the > major mode. I'm resending this as a match against the current master branch, and as an attachment so that it goes into the patchwork system. I am keeping this line of patches in branch `src-block-fontification' at git://github.com/dandavison/org-devel.git Dan