On 28 Jun 2011, Nick Dokos wrote: > > > I cannot reproduce it even with latest org, latest emacs: > org-install.el makes properly with autoloads that look like this: > > ,---- > | (autoload 'org-mode "org" "\ > | Outline-based notes management and organizer, alias > | \"Carsten's outline-mode for keeping track of everything.\" > `---- > > No lisp/org anywhere in sight (except in comments). That sounds great. I'm running on Julien's emacs-snapshot so I'm not using an latest version. > I also tried with Michael's patch and it still works for me, so if > it fixes things for him and Suvayu, it should probably be applied I didn't test for compability and if the problem is only temporarily it should not be applied. > (but I wish I understood what goes wrong and how the patch fixes it). I try to summarize (sorry for being incomprehensible in the other mail -- it's to hot here): Problem: autoload.el generates file names with lisp/ prefix. Solution: - We generate the autoloads file in the org directory. - To get valid file names we use the non-prefixed file names. Michael