Hi Uwe, Uwe Brauer writes: >>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 00:23:54 -0400, Eric Schulte wrote: > > > Uwe Brauer writes: > >> > >> Uwe > >> > > > Hi Uwe, > > > Thanks for sending along this helpful review. I've just pushed two > > changes to org-mime so that it now (1) wraps html and images in a > > multipart/related mime structure and (2) marks images as "disposition > > inline" so that they don't show up as attachments. > > Hi Eric, > > Thanks for your efforts. I have good and bad news. The bad > news is your changes make things worse in Thunderbird, for > reasons I don't understand the header of the resulting > messages reads: > Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii > which is wrong and now png are displayed! > OK, for my own edification I had changed the message body from (I'm hoping these are sufficiently quoted to survive mailing) ,----[original] |