Eric Schulte writes: > This patch doesn't apply for me with "git am" to the HEAD of the repo so > I can't test it directly Please try this new one against current db51b8 commit in master. > , however, judging from a quick review of the > patch and from your diagram I believe it will introduce circular > dependencies. Okay, please let me know if you find one. It compiles with no warning with "make single", all tests passed okay, and I'm using it with no problem. But my environment does not cover all use-cases, of course.