Hello, I've created a mode to measure the personal effectiveness in GNU/Emacs, it's contributed in http://orgmode.org/worg/code/elisp/org-effectiveness.el. In the next days, I'll write a tutorial in worg to use it. I would like contribute it to contrib, I hope receive comments. Thanks! -- David Arroyo Menéndez http://www.davidam.com RMS: "If you want to accomplish something in the world, idealism is not enough--you need to choose a method that works to achieve the goal. In other words, you need to be pragmatic." gpg --keyserver pgp.rediris.es --recv-keys B395B90A