Hi, thkoch@koch.ro writes: > has anybody some success stories to share how to use org-mode in scrum > projects? Unfortunately, I won't be able to help with that. I am quite interested by ideas as well. > If you have some free software tools besides org-mode please tell us for > comparison! I use Trac¹. It seems extensible enough to fit with most of the scrum methodology. At least most of the scrum methodology I know about. Besides, I use the EstimationToolsPlugin² to display burndown charts. Hope that helps. ¹ http://trac.edgewall.org/ ² http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/EstimationToolsPlugin#BurndownChart -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A