Hello, Daniel Gerber writes: > Hello, >>> I guess I can, but it means re-doing the mapping sources to exported >>> file names. >> AFAICT, there is only one place where both the source and the output >> name are known: in `org-publish-file', right after a file has been >> published. >> >> We may add a hook there. Since, at that time, the current buffer can be >> anything, both file names need to be passed as arguments to the hook. >> Also, files skipped during the publishing process won't trigger it. >> >> What do you think? > It would be fine! It has been a long time, but would you mind testing the following patch? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou