* Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2013-03-27 12:56 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-03-27 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

While a custom agenda command such as the following used to work some time
ago, it does not anymore.

  (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
               '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
                 ((stuck "")
                  (agenda ""
                          ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)

Now, it seems that the "stuck" block view inhibits any extra view to be
displayed afterward.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2013-04-04  9:50 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-04  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw@public.gmane.org> writes:

> While a custom agenda command such as the following used to work some time
> ago, it does not anymore.
>
>   (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>                '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
>                  ((stuck "")
>                   (agenda ""
>                           ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)
>
> Now, it seems that the "stuck" block view inhibits any extra view to be
> displayed afterward.

do I understand correctly that you only get the stuck view and not the
agenda view?  If so, I cannot reproduce it.

 Bastien

* Re: Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2013-04-04 21:07   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-04-04 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" writes:
>
>> While a custom agenda command such as the following used to work some time
>> ago, it does not anymore.
>>
>>   (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>>                '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
>>                  ((stuck "")
>>                   (agenda ""
>>                           ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)
>>
>> Now, it seems that the "stuck" block view inhibits any extra view to be
>> displayed afterward.
>
> do I understand correctly that you only get the stuck view and not the
> agenda view?

Yes, you do understand what I meant.

> If so, I cannot reproduce it.

I hate those!  I'll try to provide you with a reproducible recipe, then.
Thanks for looking at it.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* [bug] Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2014-02-19 14:43     ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2014-02-19 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

"Sebastien Vauban" wrote:
> Bastien wrote:
>> "Sebastien Vauban" writes:
>>
>>> While a custom agenda command such as the following used to work some time
>>> ago, it does not anymore.
>>>
>>>   (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>>>                '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
>>>                  ((stuck "")
>>>                   (agenda ""
>>>                           ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)
>>>
>>> Now, it seems that the "stuck" block view inhibits any extra view to be
>>> displayed afterward.
>>
>> do I understand correctly that you only get the stuck view and not the
>> agenda view?  If so, I cannot reproduce it.
>
> I'll try to provide you with a reproducible recipe, then.

Add the following line to this ECM:

  (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)

and you'll be bitten by that bug!

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: [bug] Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2014-03-01  8:19       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-01  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
writes:

>   (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)
>
> and you'll be bitten by that bug!

Still not bitten by this bug :)

--
 Bastien

* Re: [bug] Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2014-03-03 12:33       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-03 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

writes:

> "Sebastien Vauban" wrote:
>> Bastien wrote:

>>> do I understand correctly that you only get the stuck view and not the
>>> agenda view?  If so, I cannot reproduce it.
>>
>> I'll try to provide you with a reproducible recipe, then.
>
> Add the following line to this ECM:
>
>   (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)
>
> and you'll be bitten by that bug!

Mhh... still can't reproduce the bug.  Anyone else?

--
 Bastien

* Re: [bug] Incompatible agenda commands
@ 2014-03-03 13:09         ` Matt Lundin
       [not found]           ` <1393852160.12983.TMDA@plane.gmane.org>
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-03 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ, Sebastien Vauban

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Sébastien,
>
> "Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
> writes:

>>> I'll try to provide you with a reproducible recipe, then.
>>
>> Add the following line to this ECM:
>>
>>   (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)
>>
>> and you'll be bitten by that bug!
>
> Mhh... still can't reproduce the bug.  Anyone else?

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce it either. Both the stuck agenda and
the weekly agenda display on my end.

Matt

* Re: Please confirm your message
       [not found]           ` <1393852160.12983.TMDA@plane.gmane.org>
@ 2014-03-03 13:55             ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-03 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gmane Remailer
  Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ-confirm-1393852159.12983.21926f

Gmane Remailer <public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ@plane.gmane.org>

@ 2014-03-03 14:07               ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-03 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

This email resulted from my attempt to reply to an obfuscated email from
the gmane public mailer. I have no idea why it sent my reply to the
list.

As an aside, is there a graceful with these emails in gnus. ( When I do
a wide reply to emails with addresses obfuscated by gmane, I always get
these requests for confirmation.

Matt

@ 2014-03-03 14:10                 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-03 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> writes:

> This email resulted from my attempt to reply to an obfuscated email from
> the gmane public mailer. I have no idea why it sent my reply to the
> list.
>
> As an aside, is there a graceful with these emails in gnus. When I do

Should read: "is there a graceful way to deal with these emails in gnus?"

Matt

@ 2014-03-11 14:44           ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2014-03-11 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, Matt Lundin
  Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ-wOFGN7rlS/M9smdsby/KFg

Hello Bastien and Matt,

Matt Lundin wrote:
> Bastien <bzg-mXXj517/zsQ@public.gmane.org> writes:
>> Sebastien Vauban writes:

>>> Add the following line to this ECM:
>>>
>>>   (setq org-agenda-sticky nil)
>>>
>>> and you'll be bitten by that bug!
>>
>> Mhh... still can't reproduce the bug.  Anyone else?
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce it either. Both the stuck agenda and
> the weekly agenda display on my end.

Sorry, I meant: setting `org-agenda-sticky' to a non-nil value... as nil
is its default value, anyway...

(require 'org-agenda)

(add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
             '("D" "Stuck + agenda"
               ((stuck "")
                (agenda ""
                        ((org-agenda-span 'week))))) t)

(setq org-agenda-sticky t)

This time (I don't know why I did not see it the other times), I even
see an error message:

save-current-buffer: No buffer named *Org Agenda(D:+LEVEL=2/-DONE)*

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban