Robert Klein writes: > Hi, > > did you read Bernt Hansen's doumentation > (http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html)? Sections 9 and 10 in particular > could be of help to you. > > Best regards > Robert Thanks Robert, I am aware of Bernt Hansen's setup, and have included some of it in my setup. But I'm still searching for that elusive month-end table display! Sharon. > > > On 06/08/2015 09:15 PM, Sharon Kimble wrote: >> I've recently started clocking the work that I'm doing, and am now >> considering a month-end report. Is it possible to have one table per >> project with each line being that days total time entries? I've seen >> how to get it showing each days entries but not in separate lines >> within the table. The method described online splits each days >> entries into separate split tables. >> >> But I'm looking for one table with a maximum of 31 lines which >> correspond to each days entries. Is it possible please? >> >> Thanks >> Sharon. >> -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.1