This is a patch to fix my previous report of a regression in capture behavior between 9.3 and 9.3.6: > Basically, the last position in the narrowed org-capture is actually > the first position on the next line, so when you go to (end-of-buffer) > and start typing you start clobbering the next headline. The fix already landed in cb2774d1a is inadequate for me as the subtree structure can still be broken during the capture process. I think this is the more correct approach, though I haven't done much testing outside of my own workflow and `make test`. It seems to be the same behavior as 9.3.