Hi Gustavo, Gustavo Barros writes: > I don't know if there is a strong reason to hard-code the set of keys > in `org-speed-commands-default'. But, if there isn't, could you > consider (somehow) exposing the whole set of `org-speed-commands' to > user customization? Well, no, I don't see a strong reason to hard-code the set of speedy keys. See the attached patch, which proposes to use just one option `org-speed-commands'. This would be a breaking change, but I don't think we do otherwise. Would this suit your needs? What do you think about the change? -- Bastien