Hi Adam, > Maybe this is moot, since Bastien already added the link to the home > page, but anyway… > > On the Contribute page, I’d be in favor of having some kind of > heading, like “Source Code,” and listing the git URL in text for easy > copying (i.e. not hiding the URL behind a descriptive link). It’d > also be good to have a clickable link to view the repo on Savannah. > > Also, on that page, while I’m glad to have Bastien’s sponsorship links > there, the “GitHub” link with the GitHub icon might be expected to be > a link to the git source code, because that’s a common way to link to > a git repo on other projects’ sites. So it might be good to put them > under a heading, like “Sponsor Development”. I think a “Source Code” header could make sense, with a link to the cgit page, git clone line, and maybe a sentence or on Savannah for the unfamiliar. Perhaps we could like to the org-contrib and website repos as well there? All the best, Timothy