Michael Gilbert writes: > Hi — > > There is a single line in the OM manual (currently on p32) which reads: > > line Specify an entire line to be inserted in the Gnuplot script. > > I am trying to insert a couple of horizontal reference lines in a > simple plot. I have the plot working, but I need an example of this to > help me along. The Gnuplot manual is a monster all its own and I'm not > even sure the format is exactly the same. At any rate, I'm a little > stuck. Any advice? > > — Michael > > Nonprofit News > http://nonprofitnews.org > > > -- Eric Schulte http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/