* Add org-bookmark-heading to Org proper?
@ 2016-09-22 14:33 Adam Porter
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Adam Porter @ 2016-09-22 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

As mentioned in <87oa3gs8tc.fsf@gmx.us>, some changes to the org-id
functions are being proposed.  My org-bookmark-heading package uses
org-id-find, so if that function changes or is removed, I'd have to
change the package for newer Org versions.

Given that, now might be a good time to consider merging the package
into Org proper.  It seems like something that should be in Org already,
being able to make Emacs bookmarks that point to Org headings.  It's
actually just three functions, so not much of a "package" really.

https://github.com/alphapapa/org-bookmark-heading

Thoughts?  :)