On Friday, 17 Mar 2017 at 19:32, John Kitchin wrote: > I can not reproduce all the things you report. Hi John, But you did reproduce most so it's not my imagination :-) > I think part of the problem is [calc:]. I have to have at least two > characters of path to get a link that is colored. Ah, okay. I'll think about extending the template for embedded calc recognition. > This particular case looks like emphasis from a simple regexp pov. Yes, indeed. I'm getting around it by making sure there is only one calc: link per line but not ideal. More thinking required! Thanks for having a look. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.5-378-gf6f02e.dirty