On 2022-02-20 at 14:47 +01, Christian Heinrich wrote: > FYI, there's also an article on using the scrlttr2 class from KOMA-script (mostly for > European/German usage I guess) for letters: > > https://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-export.html Oh nice, should pay more attention to worg. I had to write a letter today and used that (also I live in Germany so Koma-script works fine for me). I was also surprised to see this not in org-contrib but in the main org tree. What was interesting it how it uses special tags as alternative way to set some special export settings via headlines and their contents, which was useful for multi-line settings like the from- and to-adresses, but I haven't seen anything like that that in any other exporters. Cheers, Michael