Graham Smith writes: > Dan > >> Here's a version of your example that works. > > Thanks, this all works for me now. > > In addition to the tutorial on the worg, is there a manual somewhere, > because the var option isn't mentioned in the tutorial. > > And judging by the trouble I am having, I'm going to need a lot more > help to get this working for me. Hi Graham, The Worg pages is the current documentation, but please just ask when you have any problems -- include the string [babel] in the subject line so people can filter it out. One suggestion: are you looking at the HTML version of the tutorial? If so, how about getting hold of the source org file, and working through that? There you can see exactly ehat the syntax is and you can play around with changing things and re-evaluating, etc. It should be a lot clearer that way. If you use git, then just clone Worg; if not, I'm attaching the current version of org-babel.org. To get the latest version of the org document in the future, I can't remember off-hand what the recommended way is to access the plain-text versions of Worg files via a web browser (anyone?), but one reliable way is to browse the webpages of the git repository at http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git Try clicking on the "tree" link near the top, then a few links later you get to this URL which seems to produce the file in question http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/org-contrib/babel/org-babel.org Dan p.s. Please bear in mind that the name of that file is likely to change to "org-babel-doc.org" in the nearish future.