Hello Eric, On 2020-10-01 12:26, Eric S Fraga writes: > On Thursday, 1 Oct 2020 at 08:44, Alan Schmitt wrote: >> I'm trying to recursively count checkboxes, with intermediate counting: > > I think you can only do this for lists of lists. In your case, you > would have the 2020 headline but all subheadings would be list elements > with the cookie. You would keep the recursive property in the top > headline. Thank you for the suggestion, it works indeed. > But, for the record, I would like to be able to do what you want as > well. It just doesn't seem possible currently. I agree. Best, Alan