Hi, To produce documents in something approaching my organization's house style, I need to be able to style the headers of tables. It's nice that orgtbl has the functionality for this, but the call to orgtbl-to-latex has a hard-coded list of parameters with no possibility for extension. With the attached patch, I am able to put e.g. #+BIND: org-export-latex-tables-orgtbl-extra-parameters (:hfmt "\\multicolumn{1}{c}{\\bf\\color{white}\\cellcolor{blue}%s}") in the header of my document, and tables throughout the document all pick up this style. I daresay that this is not the optimal way of doing things; while this solves my immediate problem there is likely to be a more general way of doing things.