Hi, you will find hereafter the patch after the little cleanup. BTW, there is a way (by code reading, not tested) to force a milestone with both start and end : if I am not wrong, you may use a :milestone property of an org-entry to create a milestone task. Not to say that it is not advised to both use :start properties and :SCHEDULED mechanism in an org entry (you would end with two /start/ elements in tj3). *Le lun., avril 22 2013, Christian Egli a écrit* Bastien writes: > Hi Baptiste and Christian, > > Christian Egli writes: > >> This looks a bit fishy. Shouldn't this be >> >> ((start) (format " start %s\n" start)) > > I guess this should be > > (start (format " start %s\n" start)) Doh, yes of course. -- : ~^v^~ Bat