* Simplifying the weekly agenda a tiny bit, howto?
@ 2013-07-18 12:54 François Pinard
From: François Pinard @ 2013-07-18 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Org friends.  Here is an (edited) copy of my weekly agenda:

Week-agenda (W29):
Lundi      15 Juillet 2013 W29
Mardi      16 Juillet 2013
Mercredi   17 Juillet 2013
Jeudi      18 Juillet 2013
  notes:      In   1 d.:  TODO *Some meeting
  Automobile: In   4 d.:  TODO Another thing
  [...]
Vendredi   19 Juillet 2013
  notes:      20:30...... Deadline:   TODO *Some meeting
Samedi     20 Juillet 2013
Dimanche   21 Juillet 2013
  [...]

The Vendredi (Friday) lines is clearly shown in red (yet in the quote
above, it is likely shown in black and white!).  So the Jeudi (Thursday)
reference to the same activity is superfluous to me.  I wonder if there
is a (simple) way to inhibit, in a weekly agenda, any announced activity
which appears later down in the same agenda.

François