At Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:59:36 -0400, Matt Price wrote: > > hi, > > Just found this: > > http://zotero-odf-scan.github.io/zotero-odf-scan/ > > don't havetime to look thorugh it yet, but it looks like a way to > write in org-mode and still use a zotero bibliography. It wil mean > that odt is the only really usable export, though. > > I'd be interested to hear what other people think -- as I say, > rushing to get some work done right now! You can also export to markdown, and use the extractcites.py script included with the zotxt extension [1] to generate a JSON bib file, then process via pandoc. A little complicated, but it works. Just use citations in pandoc format. best, Erik 1. https://bitbucket.org/egh/zotxt