* ANN/RFC: ox-epub
@ 2017-04-16 15:18 Mark Meyer
From: Mark Meyer @ 2017-04-16 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
this is to announce that ox-epub is now in a somewhat working state and
pretty much aligned with the rest of the ox framework.

https://github.com/ofosos/ox-epub

The current release is 0.2.1 which is right now syncing to MELPA stable.

If you want to generate EPUB directly from org mode, please give it a
spin. The output should always be reasonable and readable in an ebook
reader, but I'm also interested in a more formal way of checking
correctsness. So if you're at it, you may try
https://github.com/IDPF/epubcheck which will give you a detailed listing
of problems with the generated epub.

If you or epubcheck find any reason to complain, please don't hesitate
to open a bug on github, or by directly mailing to me. Please attach any
relevant data, in general the output of epubcheck might be sufficient. I
will try to solve any issues without requesting your data.

Hope you like it.

Cheers, Mark

--
   Mark Meyer