Hi, Unless I am mistaken, +strike-through+ markers in headings cause the heading face to disappear. To reproduce, in an Org buffer, add the following heading: * foo *bar* /baz/ _quux_ +corge+ Testing this with emacs -Q, on commit f9694a7 of the master branch, bar (resp. baz and quux) displays the org-level-1 face as well as the bold (resp. italics and underlined) decoration, but not corge: the latter only shows the strike-through decoration, not the header face. I poked at org-do-emphasis-faces with the silly patch attached, and the issue went away (corge shows both the header face and the strike-through decoration).