Hi Ihor, >> Sure. If it’s any help, here’s a comparison example I whipped up: >> > > Timothy, could you please not use 0x0 to share not-so-large images? 0x0 > deletes uploaded files within ~1year time and this link will no longer > be valid if someone tries to read this discussion years later. I forget if org-msg handles image links well (I recall some issue in the past). Let’s do a little test: > Also, this illustration makes me wonder if engrave-faces can provide a > color scheme that is mimicking minted. One could certainly create `engrave-faces-preset-styles' presets which mimic certain minted colour schemes. > Generally, easy customisation of highlight schemes could be useful. I agree. Is this not already the case though? Manually modifying `engrave-faces-preset-styles' or calling `engrave-faces-generate-preset' seems pretty easy to me, the only thing missing is the ability to generate a preset from a theme not loaded, which I suspect won’t be easy to do. > On per-src-block basis or even on per-language basis if document contains > course blocks with different programming languages. I can’t say I really see the point in this myself. It would certainly be non-trivial to add, but could be added latter if there’s demand for it. All the best, Timothy