Hi Uwe, Do you think you could see if the issue is gone with my revamped-LaTeX-preview-WIP branch? (see ) > I am in a directory where the following line > \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg} > > Can be successfully compiled. > > However in an org file org-latex-preview does not work for > \includegraphics[height=0.8\textheight,width=0.8\textwidth]{images/220px-Enigma_Verkehrshaus_Luzern_cropped.jpg} All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .