Juan Manuel MacĂ­as writes: >> Ihor Radchenko writes: >> Would it make sense to make :pdf-process work for png previews as well? > > It would be ideal. The expected value for org-latex-pdf-process is a > command or a list of commands, but org-preview-latex-default-process > expects a plist of various processes and parameters. Maybe with some > conditional? If only the png extension is provided (without the > :imagemagick argument), then the expected value is for > org-preview-latex-default-process. In all other cases, the value is for > org-latex-pdf-process. The argument could then be called simply > :process. E.g.: > > Assuming the user has somewhere (add-to-list > org-preview-latex-process-alist my-process): > > :results file :file foo.png :process 'my-process [or :process '(a plist)] > > In other cases, like this: > > :imagemagick yes :results file :file foo.png :process '("lualatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f") > > wdyt? I am attaching a new patch with this idea incorporated. I have also changed the name from full-to-pdf to standalone. Best regards, Juan Manuel