Bastien Guerry writes: >> However, the page did not get updated. May you please check the build >> logs? Is there anything fishy going on there? > > https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/1246209 still says: > > "The remote resource "https://tracker.orgmode.org/news.org" is > considered unsafe, and will not be downloaded." > > I've committed this: > > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb/commit/f494af7c2f > > Perhaps there is a buggy combinaison of `org-resource-download-policy' > and `org-safe-remote-resources' in general, in which case this needs > to get fixed -- I didn't test further. If this does not work, I will > have another look this afternoon. I think that the old regexp was simply not accurate. In particular, the trailing \' prohibited all the Urls other than literally https://tracker.orgmode.org. That said, it is annoying that Org mode did not provide a clear indication that something is fishy other than a simple message. Attaching tentative patch that makes Org mode throw an error when a prompt is requested for an external URI.