Hello everyone, The org manual recommends to configure the variables parse-time-months and parse-time-weekdays in order to use another language than English in the time/date prompt. However, this can create conflict with other functionality. For instance, it conflicts with the elfeed news reader package. Maybe, the org manual could also recommand to limit the effect of the configuration of the parse-time variables by advising certain org functions for the date prompt? (Looking at the code it seems that is enough to advise the function org-read-date. Currently, I have the code attached to this mail in my init file which seems to do the trick.) Or, there could exist org specific variables org-parse-time-months and org-parse-time-weekdays. What do you all think? All the best, Gautier.