Hi Adam and all others From time to time my emails don't reach the list. Maybe I made a mistake and sent my answer to Adam personally this afternoon. Adam Spiers writes: > Your request is right on the money; in fact Bastien's already ahead of > you - > > http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.emacs.orgmode&query=worg In fact, I didn't realize that worg is exactly for that purpose. A good idea, although the Name reminds me on the MAD Magazine ;-) Thank you very much, Bastien. I will send you my request for registration soon. Greetings Sven