Hi Nick, Nick Dokos writes: > Re: the relative vs. absolute pathnames - David Maus had fixed a problem > with symlinks but was trying to avoid carrying the default directory > context. See this thread: > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/40645 > > I just wanted to make sure that anybody who takes a look at this, keeps > in mind the symlink case(s) as well. > > But I also wanted to add a plug for the exemplary bug report that the OP > put together: if all bug reports were as complete as this one, life > would be much easier. I usually complain about bad bug reports, so this > was my chance to praise a good one: thanks! > > Nick > > PS. I had got to the cache problem (but not as far as the font-lock > problem that Achim traced it to), ran out of time, wanted to get back to > it but never got the chance. I might be able to take another look at it > this weekend, but if anybody beats me to it, I will *not* complain... Here is another chance. :) Please test the attached patch and see if this fixes the issue. Thanks!