Hi Nicolas, 2015ko azaroak 8an, Nicolas Goaziou-ek idatzi zuen: [...] > Anyway, this we're really nitpicking. There's nothing fundamentally > wrong in either choice. You’re right, and I’m not trying to be quarrelsome. At least for me, it’s helpful to understand the perspective on things like this, so I can try to model what is normative guidance and what is not. Thanks for humoring me. > >>> - change `org-list-parse-list' to provide a simpler output and update >>> Babel should to use that new output. > > So the new output could be [...] details elided > > WDYT? LGTM. I’ve probably met my quota of org-related fun for the day (see below...), but implementing this in terms of elements will be my next org-list related task. > >>> - re-implement `org-list-to-subtree' using directly Elements, or even >>> string massaging. It’s obvious to me that string-massaging causes friction in parts of org’s code, so I’d like to try a different approach here. The attached patch makes a stab at doing the reimplementation in terms of elements. I think it came out rather nicely, but I’d really value hearing your opinion on it. It’s very lightly tested so far. I basically just used the following snippet as a test case: put it in an org-mode buffer, put your cursor somewhere inside the list, and M-: (org-list-to-subtree2) - foo - *bar* blorfle - [X] baz - quux - 123 > Having slept over the idea, I think we could simply update > `org-list-to-generic' to be more robust and be done with it. I can > implement it in a couple of hours (and debug it in a couple of > months...). OK. Don’t hesitate to ask if there’s some way we can help, of course. Thanks, -- Aaron Ecay