Hi Bastien, Bastien writes: >> I have noticed a new bug, where the header line randomly gets "stuck" >> on some row of the table, so even when I scroll and that row is no >> longer on top of the buffer, that row is still replaced by the header >> line. > > Yes, fixed now. Hmm, I'm experience the problem worse now -- the header is always getting stuck on the first row it appears on. Also, I'm seeing the follow error in my *Messages*: Error in post-command-hook (org-table-header-set-header): (error "Invalid or uninitialized timer") >> Thanks. The default face looks great on light-themed backgrounds like >> leuven, but is hard to read on some dark-themed backgrounds like >> tsdh-dark or zenburn, due to their light text. Maybe the simplest >> solution would be to set both the background and foreground colors in >> the default face? > > Sure - would you like to suggest a patch for this? Sure, see the patch below.