Jens Lechtenboerger writes: > On 2021-04-20, Tim Visher wrote: > >> I guess regardless it sounds like if I were to go to the trouble of making >> a patch for this it would be good to make sure that it was behind an option >> and probably defaulting to the current HEAD behavior of including the ASCII >> markup with an option to strip the non-word characters from it. > > That would be great. It is something that could also benefit the LaTeX export. Having special characters in the pdftitle can make the export fail, but those characters (like @@latex:\something@@) can make the latex-compilation fail. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken