* Extending org-batch-agenda-csv to include location property
       [not found] <87pmt4cqb5.fsf.ref@pacbell.net>
@ 2021-09-19 18:50 ` JG
From: JG @ 2021-09-19 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, I've been researching a way to extend the org-batch-agenda-csv
command to include a location property from the properties drawer. From
what I see in the source code, the fields it creates are all hard-coded:

https://github.com/tkf/org-mode/blob/master/lisp/org-agenda.el#L2984-L2985

and I don't see a straight-forward way to include things that are in the
properties drawer, namely the location property.

In doing some broader research, I came across the org-agenda-property
package which extracts information in the property drawer, by default
including the location property, and appends it to the full view of the
agenda. It appears this extraction occurs in the package in these lines:

https://github.com/Malabarba/org-agenda-property/blob/master/org-agenda-property.el#L165-L170

If someone could point me in the right direction about extending the
org-batch-agenda-csv function to include the location property from the
property drawer, perhaps by somehow incorporating the procedure in the
org-agenda-property package, I would appreciate it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-19 19:35 UTC | newest]