Hi Adam, > I’d like to propose some changes to Worg’s CSS that I think make it much > more readable. Here are some before/after screenshots: Thanks for proposing these changes to Worg’s CSS. I have a few thoughts on them, which I will share below. > The changes are simply removing some rules, which allows the user’s > configured browser font settings to be applied, as well as setting the > max-width of the content to 60em. In CSS terms, Firefox’s inspector > provides this copy of the changes: I’m a big fan of the shift to a fixed em-based max width. However, I’m not quite sold on a few of the other changes, for instance the font change. While it does vary, I must say than in particular I find the default serifed font of browsers somewhat unattractive. Have you considered instead a sans-serif system font stack? For example, this is what I used on the homepage: ┌──── │ -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Ubuntu, Roboto, Noto, Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif; └──── Regarding the header colour, while I’m not much of a fan of the original grey, perhaps this would be a chance to introduce some visual ties with the rest of the site and the logo, for example by setting the heading colour to `#587e72' (the dark gree from the Org logo). I also tend to find the default font size slightly to small on most browsers. I’d be in favour of bumping up the base fontsize to `1.2rem' and changing the width restriction from `60em' to `60rem' so it remains constant. Lastly, on padding, I feel you may have been a bit over-zealous in your removal of padding from headlines. IMO a bit more space helps visually separate sections and let them “breath”, and browsers defaults tend to pack things a bit more densely than I would. That’s it from me 🙂. All the best, Timothy