Matt Huszagh writes: > Thanks Bastien, and no worries about the delay. However, I hate to say > it but I think you may have applied an old patch. The most recent patch > is > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-09/txtzi_PffIaG1.txt > > Let me know what I can do. I've tested it, and if you revert 78783f4e47901255695031dae0efcbb301a40878 and apply the new patch, it will apply with conflicts. Let me know if you run into any difficulties, have any concerns, etc. >> It deserves an entry in etc/ORG-NEWS for Org 9.5, would you be willing >> to submit a patch for this? > > Yep, I'll send one over. Here's the patch for the news item. Bear in mind that the last part about lazy evaluation is only true for the newest patch.